• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Handyman needed - recommendations?

New posts

Philip_Atlanta

Beach Lover
I need a handyman to do some general things around the house - maintenance kind of issues. Any recommendations?

Also, anyone have any recommendations for a good paint company?

Thanks!
 
Philip_Atlanta said:
I need a handyman to do some general things around the house - maintenance kind of issues. Any recommendations?

Also, anyone have any recommendations for a good paint company?

Thanks!

Check your pm for painter info.
 
Philip_Atlanta said:
I need a handyman to do some general things around the house - maintenance kind of issues. Any recommendations?

Also, anyone have any recommendations for a good paint company?

Thanks!

In a previous post, Donna and Mermaid recommended Mickey Hollman (850) 838-0778. He lives in Grayton is not inexpensive but does great work and cleans up after himself.
 
Philip_Atlanta said:
I need a handyman to do some general things around the house - maintenance kind of issues. Any recommendations?

Also, anyone have any recommendations for a good paint company?

Thanks!
katie blue made a similar post about a month ago, maybe she received replies and has some info?? :?:
 
Looking for a handyman to do several small jobs

I am looking for a general handyman whom I can call from time to time to do odd jobs. I manage several properties in the 30A area and looking for someone to do small maintenance/repair jobs. If you are interested send message back or call me at 800-383-1311.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top