• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Handyman needed

New posts

soozie58

Beach Lover
Does anyone know a handyman that could do some odd jobs for me. I am in SRB and need someone to several small jobs for me ASAP! Thanks for your help!
 
Is it Suzie? My name is Matt Cassidy and my brother Dan and I can most likely help you out with the small jobs you are referring to. We are fully licensed/insured with excellent references. I can be reached at 850.582.2593 anytime. Thanks...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top