• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help Drunkken Artist

New posts
:clap_1: ...consider it done. He owes me...I let him wear my 2007 glasses on NYE. Now, what should we call you...lindahottiehat?

We had a thread on this a while back...I think we came up with Justlinda (but I was plugging for Lindafunn or maybe I could go back to an old favorite - a lot of my friends used to call me Lin-duh! I know it's a bit self-deprecating, but then again, I think y'all have figured out that I don't mind making funn of myself.) Lindahottiehat is nice, but I think I'm a little too modest to accept such a moniker.

So those were your glasses, huh? Then whose conehead was it?
 
Last edited:
Kenny,

I am sold - the next time I am in Sowal (hopefully no later than June, maybe sooner if Audie convinces me to escape with her in April) I will definitely acquire some of your glasses and get rid of all the plain boring ones I have already (I will give them to the ex.) I look forward to meeting you then!

I may need to create an alter ego myself in the meantime unless some folks can help me convince Kurt to get "Bob" out of my username!

Linda

Dear Lindabobhatdoodoodontwork,
Next time you are in Sowal come by my house...I have some grayt stemware from the drunk:drink2: you can try it out! The best thing he does are these huge glass platters...mine is gorgeous! and the first one he did....make him do more!:clap_1:
 
Kenny,

I am sold - the next time I am in Sowal (hopefully no later than June, maybe sooner if Audie convinces me to escape with her in April) I will definitely acquire some of your glasses and get rid of all the plain boring ones I have already (I will give them to the ex.) I look forward to meeting you then!

I may need to create an alter ego myself in the meantime unless some folks can help me convince Kurt to get "Bob" out of my username!

Linda

You must come with her in April...maybe you can keep her awake:clap_1:
 
Don't worry! I'm doing more platters, and vases, and bottles and glasses and salt & pepper shakers and ashtrays...getting ready for a big two day show, TroyFest, up in Alamaba in April. Before that I have at least one or two shows in Panama, and I've got to restock after Christmas. :cool:
I tell you what, my computer jeenyus cubicle job is getting in the way of my autistic endeavors and cutting back on sowalcial life. Hey you like that? I just made up a word. Sowalcial. Or has someone beat me to that?All these creative minds....:biggrin:
 
Dear Lindabobhatdoodoodontwork,
Next time you are in Sowal come by my house...I have some grayt stemware from the drunk:drink2: you can try it out! The best thing he does are these huge glass platters...mine is gorgeous! and the first one he did....make him do more!:clap_1:

I think that username is just a wee bit too long to actually use - but I'd love to come by and check out your collection of Drunkkenartistware!

You must come with her in April...maybe you can keep her awake:clap_1:

Good point - I may just have to rise to the challenge!

Don't worry! I'm doing more platters, and vases, and bottles and glasses and salt & pepper shakers and ashtrays...getting ready for a big two day show, TroyFest, up in Alamaba in April. Before that I have at least one or two shows in Panama, and I've got to restock after Christmas. :cool:
I tell you what, my computer jeenyus cubicle job is getting in the way of my autistic endeavors and cutting back on sowalcial life. Hey you like that? I just made up a word. Sowalcial. Or has someone beat me to that?All these creative minds....:biggrin:

Sowalcial - that is brilliant - ranks right up there with FUNN if you ask me!
 
I think that username is just a wee bit too long to actually use - but I'd love to come by and check out your collection of Drunkkenartistware!



Good point - I may just have to rise to the challenge!



Sowalcial - that is brilliant - ranks right up there with FUNN if you ask me!

Can i be Sowalcial Director? :biggrin: :clap_1:
 
Yes! and when you retire you can collect Sowalcial Security! :floor: Meanwhile I'll continue to be the Sowalcial Butterfly that I am.:clap_1:
 
For the record, anything posted by "drunkkenartist" between the hours of 11am and 11:30pm on January 10th was NOT written by moi, the original, one and only drunkkenartist, but by everyone else that used by User ID and Password, as so aptly put out there by Beachbummett! :roll:

I think this should bring this thread to a close. What a ride it has been.

The end.
 
For the record, anything posted by "drunkkenartist" between the hours of 11am and 11:30pm on January 10th was NOT written by moi, the original, one and only drunkkenartist, but by everyone else that used by User ID and Password, as so aptly put out there by Beachbummett! :roll:

I think this should bring this thread to a close. What a ride it has been.

The end.


Au contrare...it is only the BEGINNING! ;-)

Sowalcial....now, that is geneyus!!!
 
For the record, anything posted by "drunkkenartist" between the hours of 11am and 11:30pm on January 10th was NOT written by moi, the original, one and only drunkkenartist, but by everyone else that used by User ID and Password, as so aptly put out there by Beachbummett! :roll:

I think this should bring this thread to a close. What a ride it has been.

The end.

So you mean the post about me being "One hot mama" was a lie? Damn!!! :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top