• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help is already on the way!

New posts

Sheila

SoWal Insider
Hubby and I drove back from Asheville today. All the way down I-85 were lines and lines of trucks from Con-Ed headed south. They were all line clearing crews. I am not sure where they will be staged.

This is unbelivable. I felt silly that I was getting choked up and teary eyed until I glanced at my husband he shared that sentiment.

This is going to be a very humbling storm on so many levels. :(
 
Definately not silly. Just watching the Weather channel here in Kentucky and it's very scary. Category 5 175 mph winds scary stuff. Will be praying for everyone on the gulf coast through the day and night.
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Hubby and I drove back from Asheville today. All the way down I-85 were lines and lines of trucks from Con-Ed headed south. They were all line clearing crews. I am not sure where they will be staged.

This is unbelivable. I felt silly that I was getting choked up and teary eyed until I glanced at my husband he shared that sentiment.

This is going to be a very humbling storm on so many levels. :(

You are so right gttbm...that must have been quite an experience. I know you were sending prayers down with them.
 
Sueshore said:
You are so right gttbm...that must have been quite an experience. I know you were sending prayers down with them.

Amen!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top