• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Help me identify the place..

New posts

BlueFox181

Beach Fanatic
So, having the awesome 'rents I have- they are driving all over SoWal today trying to help me find a place. Problem is- the digital camera isn't working and I can't tell what these places look like- anyone have pics from Heron's Watch (or Bay? I can't remember) or which place would you recommend off the MLS rental listings? Ugh. I wish I was there to do this myself... :bang:
 
Heron's Watch is in Seagrove behind the old Florida Fish House. I've never been inside but have known people who lived there. It's convenient and on 30A so that's good. It's always been on the lower end of the scale as far as sale prices and rents. Hopefully someone who lives there can fill you in. If you are used to, or OK with apartment living it will probably be fine for you.

If I were you I would hold out and keep looking for awhile.
 
I def. want to. I would love to have a lil cottage or something- maybe even a roommate just so I can get a nicer place...
 
Like Kurt said...

Assuming you want to be on 30A, I'd bet you could keep digging and find a small house north of 30A, or maybe a carriage house in Rosemary. There's a lot around - a few months back there was a lakefront duplex on Gulf Drive (Eastern Lake) but it's rented again now. I walk by the house Atlanta Bo has listed in the rental section almost every day. It's just a short walk to Eastern Lake or the beach.

Don't hesitate to bargain with the landlords. Rental rates have fallen with the sale prices. I just rented out my place in PCB for $200/Mo less than I got for it last year. Simply couldn't get any takers at the old price.
 
Doesn't the "old Patrone's" have long term leases?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top