• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Wanted HELP - Trip in 3 days and condo double booked!

New posts

Amy Albertson

Beach Crab
I am in need of help finding a condo/rental from July 23rd-July 26th in Santa Rosa Beach area or close along 30A. I booked a condo in January and the property had a change in ownership that was never communicated. It has now been booked through the new company and we are out a place to stay and leaving in 3 days. This is for a girls trip and I have girls flying into Destin and cannot change the dates or go too far from Santa Rosa Beach. Please let me know if you know of anything available for these dates!! I cannot believe this is happening. -Amy
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top