• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hey JOe

New posts
Landlocked said:
I haven't read it before. You see, I have a problem with jealousy. That is why I have to have my trips to SoWal for therapy. :D
LandLocked, maybe getting pissed is the motivation you need to make a change in your life. Don't let the feeling of being pissed get you down. By the way, I am not saying that I don't work, so don't be too jealous. I do much work for which I never receive any payment in the form of money, just good will.
 
Smiling JOe said:
LandLocked, maybe getting pissed is the motivation you need to make a change in your life. Don't let the feeling of being pissed get you down. By the way, I am not saying that I don't work, so don't be too jealous. I do much work for which I never receive any payment in the form of money, just good will.

Oh, changes are in the works. Believe me. They are. Slow in coming, but they will be rewarding.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top