• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hey Kurt...

New posts

Beach Dad

Beach Comber
I know that I didn't get off on a very good foot with you and a few others on this site regarding some of my rebellious previous real estate posts. However, this is a topic I am sure many will agree with me on. Your photos are outstanding.

Where is Moon Creek Studios? Am I correct in assuming that you sell your photos to the public?

Also, do you or anyone else here know where I might purchase some of the old photos of this area? Those black and white photos of Destin fishermen and first settlers along the Emerald Coast tell a really neat story about the history of this beautiful area.
 
:welcome:BD. Are you related to Beachmom?....:D

Kurt's photos are excellent...he has huge talent!:wub:

I think there is a thread about old SoWal photos somewhere...if you do a search it should show up :biggrin:
 
I think the old ones where Florida Girls:idontno:

Nope, wrong Beachdad- mine won't sit still long enough to SoWal:bang:
 
Nope.

I wasn't the most creative type when I chose my moniker. Plus, I navigate another site that is a bit different than this one, and I keep making mistakes when I reply or want to make changes.

Anybody know how I can change my info? I assume Kirk is the board moderator. Perhaps the smart ones can help the slow ones and he will tell me how to change my nickname to something else.
 
:welcome: back BD. If you are referring to your nickname of Beach Tourist, it is automatic until you post on the site a number of times. I read it somewhere on the site but don't remember where.

Kurt has fantastic camera ability. I tried to create some magic with my avatar. It is of PCB at Edgewater in March of this year. We were visiting with some friends as the sun set and I was able to capture some awesome pictures.

Hope you can find some of the black and white pictures. Be sure to visit the Photo Gallery as it is loaded with pictures.
 
Last edited:
I know that I didn't get off on a very good foot with you and a few others on this site regarding some of my rebellious previous real estate posts. However, this is a topic I am sure many will agree with me on. Your photos are outstanding.

Where is Moon Creek Studios? Am I correct in assuming that you sell your photos to the public?

Also, do you or anyone else here know where I might purchase some of the old photos of this area? Those black and white photos of Destin fishermen and first settlers along the Emerald Coast tell a really neat story about the history of this beautiful area.

Thank you very much. At this time I only sell online since I don't have the time or facilities to operate a store or gallery. But any picture you see may be ordered from the SoWal.com main site or www.MoonCreek.com/stock. Check the announcements forum at the bottom of the forums list for a thread about ordering.

I hope to soon have a store online with many different print options, including prints on canvas, and a framing and matting engine.

As for old prints, "Florida Girl" was talking about selling reprints from her collection but I don't know if any are available yet. You can order prints or books of mid-century Destin photos at http://www.arturosstudio.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top