• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hi everyone !

New posts

subzero05

Beach Comber
will be moving to the area in the next 60 days with my wife , daughter (20) and son (17) and so excited to be coming down from California . Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to getting involved on this forum and meeting some new people
 
:welcome: :sowal:

What brings you cross country?
Hi Kurt - well I’m planning to move my small performance car company to the area and it’s the destination I’ve been wanting to be in for a long time , both my wife and I love the beach and its an easy decision to leave California with everything the way it is here now
 
Hi Kurt - well I’m planning to move my small performance car company to the area and it’s the destination I’ve been wanting to be in for a long time , both my wife and I love the beach and its an easy decision to leave California with everything the way it is here now
What is up in cally?
 
Typical political junk ruling the airwaves . Taxes are insane , gas prices insane and cost of living in the Bay Area (or really anywhere) just kills the quality of life . Ready for a change :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top