• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hibiscus Valentine Dinner Party

New posts

cherijean

Beach Fanatic
:wub:Hibiscus Cafe will host a Valentine's Day Dinner Party.
Reception: 6 pm..dinner at 6:45
Menu: It's a surprise! (vegetarian)
Cost: 50.00 per person plus tax & gratuity
3 courses along with wine, tea & coffee

We have room for 10 more...give us a buzz to reserve your spot. We will have a good time! 231-2733
 
We had the pleasure of dining with Hibiscus this evening. I must say it was one of the best dinners I have ever had on 30A!
I will post more detail later because my belly is full and I am going to bed. Thanks soooooo much to the crew at Hibiscus! You all helped make our anniversary very special. From the hug at the door as we walked in, to the homemade ice cream it was all amazing! My palate thanks you! I do hope you all make this a regular thing.

Once again to the crew....:clap: Bravo!
 
Yum-Yum-Yum. Dinner was the absolute best ever! I hope they continue to serve dinner because I plan on stalking them until they do. I love being a local "in the know"!
 
I have to chime in on how great the dinner was.....The only thing better than the Hibiscus Cafe is the Hibiscus Cafe After Hours...If you would like to see more vegetarian options on 30-A, then keep harrassing Cheri to let Chef Andy do his thing. The force is strong with that one.... Thanks to all of the gang at Hibiscus for a wonderful evening.
 
I have to chime in on how great the dinner was.....The only thing better than the Hibiscus Cafe is the Hibiscus Cafe After Hours...If you would like to see more vegetarian options on 30-A, then keep harrassing Cheri to let Chef Andy do his thing. The force is strong with that one.... Thanks to all of the gang at Hibiscus for a wonderful evening.
 
Thank you all for being with us last night on our first "after hour" night. We appreciate each of you and the love and support that you give us on a daily basis.

I am so proud of Andrew and his love for Hibiscus, the people and the food...and my girls..they are the best!

Maybe we will be ready again for a St Patty's celebration!

HUGS!
 
Thank you all for being with us last night on our first "after hour" night. We appreciate each of you and the love and support that you give us on a daily basis.

I am so proud of Andrew and his love for Hibiscus, the people and the food...and my girls..they are the best!

Maybe we will be ready again for a St Patty's celebration!

HUGS!

Please!!! :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top