• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

High Surf Advisory

New posts
kurt said:
Beaches are open but water is closed.

Surf is high near shore but very calm beyond that. It is strange out there today. No wind and so no bother from Red Tide. I wouldn't want to be swimming in it though.


_DSC5364.jpg

So, if I am having a hard time breathing outside, blame pesticides, RT or my feeble mind?
 
kurt said:
Beaches are open but water is closed.

Surf is high near shore but very calm beyond that. It is strange out there today. No wind and so no bother from Red Tide. I wouldn't want to be swimming in it though.


_DSC5364.jpg

Not sure where you were, but I was on Big Redfish Lake around 4-5pm today. I could hardly breathe with my nose and mouth covered. The time is now 7pm and I still feel the effects, although they have dissapated somewhat. Time for the shower. I will post a few pics later. Red Tide was terrible.
 
Sueshore said:
So, if I am having a hard time breathing outside, blame pesticides, RT or my feeble mind?

We walked over about 8pm tonight. This time last week it was fine, tonight we stayed maybe 5 minutes and had to head home. RT is back in full force.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top