• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Holiday Hours

New posts
Kurt, what about the Tom Thumb? I'd expect they'd be open 24/7 like they usually are? We depend on them for our beer and milk when we arrive at midnight.
 
Mermaid said:
Kurt, what about the Tom Thumb? I'd expect they'd be open 24/7 like they usually are? We depend on them for our beer and milk when we arrive at midnight.

I'm not sure. Put some on ice in case.
 
kurt said:
I'm not sure. Put some on ice in case.

Kurt, all we'd need to do is strap some staples on the roof of the car--no ice required and it would all arrive perfectly chilled!

I do depend on that Tom Thumb, though. I hate to drink my coffee black and they're the only ones open around the midnight hour (close to us). And lord knows a cold beer is excellent after a 13-hour drive. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top