• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Home Improvment help...

New posts

Britkiwi

Beach Lover
so I am looking for someone that can look at a project for me and head up the job...

I am willing to do the work myself, but dont have the skills required...

I am wanting to redrywall the living area in a doublewide trailer, in the future I will also have more projects that require a handyman/person.

If you know of anyone or qualified yourself and interested please send me an email at Brittanyshae@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top