• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Homegrown Tomatoes

New posts

newsprint

Beach Lover
Is there anywhere to buy homegrown tomatoes here? I figure I'll try the Seaside farmers market Saturday but was hoping to find something before then.

Thanks
 
There is a small hand-made sign recently posted on East Pt Washington Rd stating, "Home grown tomatoes for sale," and it points down Juniper St. So, from 98/283, go north on Bay Dr. Turn right on E Pt Washington, quick left on Juniper and I guess you have to look for a sign for the maters, but you better be fast because Uncle Timmy is likely already on his way to buy them all.
 
Is there anywhere to buy homegrown tomatoes here? I figure I'll try the Seaside farmers market Saturday but was hoping to find something before then.

Thanks


There is a big tomato farm about 3 miles north of Blountstown (which is about 1 1/2 hours from Seagrove). Last summer it was pick your own for I think $8 for 5 heaping gallons. Going during the week and eat fried catfish at Parramore's Too...the best around.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top