• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Houston's Restaurant

New posts
Here's my motivation: After shopping for hours at Lenox in Atlanta, we're in a hurry to eat a meal whose quality doesn't exist where we live, yet to get back and let Pepper out. I'll go to great lengths to avoid cleaning up after a dog.:funn:

Think we're doing Borago tonight. Yum! That's definitely better than Houston's.

Kitty Special...arugula salad scallops chocolate creme brulee :biggrin:
 
I disagree 100%. Bennigan's is more like Applebee's from my experience -- a bar that just happens to serve food. The Houston's restaurants that I have experienced are places to dine in a country club atmosphere with the choice of casual menu items like burgers or more upscale items like salmon grilled to perfection with well-seasoned fresh vegetables.

But I guess regardless of anything that anyone says about any subject, there will be those who disagree 100%.
I think Houston's is great. The only one I've visited is here in Winter Park. I believe you'll find many of the same type items on both menus. Houston's ambience and food quality are obviously much better and priced accordingly. Not trying to put Houston's down, but I stand by my earlier description. Orlando is chain heaven.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top