• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

How are your Spring Break Rentals

New posts
I agree with the posts - economy, Spring Break is too early this year... all of the above!
But my summer rentals are strong!
Nice Nancy
 
I was listening to NPR yesterday and a restaurant owner affected by the Writer's Strike had started a special for Writers on Wednesdays - called it "Soup Kitchen for Writers" He gave a discount if they showed their Writer's Guild card... why am I telling this story? Well, it prompted me to try to think of a promotion for my own condos - a way of giving back to my past guests - not to give it away - but to discount it so that past loyalty is rewarded during this tough time. Any ideas?
 
I was listening to NPR yesterday and a restaurant owner affected by the Writer's Strike had started a special for Writers on Wednesdays - called it "Soup Kitchen for Writers" He gave a discount if they showed their Writer's Guild card... why am I telling this story? Well, it prompted me to try to think of a promotion for my own condos - a way of giving back to my past guests - not to give it away - but to discount it so that past loyalty is rewarded during this tough time. Any ideas?

My company offers the current years rate for next year and a 10% discount for repeat guests when booked in advance, you only get the 10% if you wait until January or later to book. We also offer a sliding scale of discount for repeat guests, such as 15% if you are 2-3 times per year and then 20-25% for 4 or more times per year.
 
Before we discovered the 30-A area, we frequented The Cloister and The Greenbrier. The Greenbrier gave us a gift basket on our second visit, and each subsequent visit the gift basket got nicer. The Cloister didn't do that, even though we were there a kajillion times.:idontno:

I asked our previous rental management company about gift baskets for our return guests. They wouldn't do it. Maybe I'll ask the new one.

I suppose return visitors would prefer a discount over a gift basket?:idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top