• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

How sales doing? Anyone know?

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabell

Beach Fanatic
I have my place up for sale since Oct. Havent been down since Sept. Be there Feb 14. Can anyone tell me what newpaper I can place a ad in?
 
Try the Walton Sun and place your ad in the classifieds. It is much less expensive and I have always had calls from it. Good luck.
 
Dabell said:
Were I have been??? That's a good question! I been Lost in love, so I thought!


:popcorn:...is that like Lost in Space???
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top