• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Hurricane Katrina - III

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Seagrove has lost power since yesterday afternoon, and if so, for how long? I'm trying to decide if I need to throw anything in the refrigerator away when I come down this week. Of course, like a moron, when I unplugged the TVs yesterday, I also unplugged the answering machine. I usually know that if it answers, we have power.
 
Beach Runner said:
Does anyone know if Seagrove has lost power since yesterday afternoon, and if so, for how long? I'm trying to decide if I need to throw anything in the refrigerator away when I come down this week. Of course, like a moron, when I unplugged the TVs yesterday, I also unplugged the answering machine. I usually know that if it answers, we have power.

:lolabove:

Now that is funny.
 
Beach Runner said:
Does anyone know if Seagrove has lost power since yesterday afternoon, and if so, for how long? I'm trying to decide if I need to throw anything in the refrigerator away when I come down this week. Of course, like a moron, when I unplugged the TVs yesterday, I also unplugged the answering machine. I usually know that if it answers, we have power.

At least on 30A East, power is fine and has been. Drove down to the Tom Thumb in Seagrove hours ago and that was ok. Modica's & Shades at Seaside were open too, with power on. Too freaked out right now to go do anything daring beyond that.

But, it is blustery out so it might vary.
 
I just walked out to the walkover in Camp Creek Subdivision. Walkover is still there. A little of the scraped sand that was pushed against the dunes is still there. A large amount of the sand that was brought in to shore up the dunes in front of two different homes here is also still there. Water is still too high to see what the beaches looked like. I think we're doing okay...at least on the east end of 30A.
 
Beach Runner said:
Does anyone know if Seagrove has lost power since yesterday afternoon, and if so, for how long? I'm trying to decide if I need to throw anything in the refrigerator away when I come down this week. Of course, like a moron, when I unplugged the TVs yesterday, I also unplugged the answering machine. I usually know that if it answers, we have power.

Haven't lost power in Camp Creek Subdivision at all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top