• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need a home inspectors

New posts
so if you know any home inspectors please call me at 217 4339

VLADI! That IS you!:clap_1: I just confirmed your phone number!
 
uh, oh, Vladi, get ready for drunk dialing.

Oh no...I already had his number! Janey and I used to call it all the time in NY! Got him in trouble with the lady friend a time or 2! I totally :wub: Vladifunn
 
Oh no...I already had his number! Janey and I used to call it all the time in NY! Got him in trouble with the lady friend a time or 2! I totally :wub: Vladifunn
33
PA050042sm.jpg

P9280192.jpg

P9280191sm.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top