• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I need your HELP!!

New posts
I'd think about living in crestview or even a bit more northerly - an hours drive to the beach is nothing compared to an hours daily commute, and if this season is anything like the predicitions say its going to be, you'll be glad to be living slightly off the beach in midwal or nowal.
 
Thanks for the advice AB, an hour is definately better than the 11hr trip that I'm doing now, and I have been thinking about those nasty hurricanes.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top