• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

If only ONE meal on 30a?

New posts
Enjoy some family time....grill (a burger, fish, shrimp, pork chop, steak, chicken); enjoy a laugh, and/or a fruity drink; make a fruit/veggie salad; bring an exceptional dessert. Get the kids involved. Restaurants are good; "home-made" is priceless.....
True.dat.

My hard drive died, so I haven't been able to recover all of my beach recipes. If I do, I will post them.
 
6people (between 17 and 70)
casual for sure
average $20 a plate
music would be great
of course they like a deal! :D



Your group would love the casual beach atmosphere, they would certainly be full for $20.00 each, the live music is local flavor, Shorty's get's my vote!
 
Your group would love the casual beach atmosphere, they would certainly be full for $20.00 each, the live music is local flavor, Shorty's get's my vote!

Yep, I'm gonna have to agree. Granted, I've not been to all the places listed here, but Shorty's was great!
 
I would have chosen Cafe Tango if all adults and probably Shorty's, Elmo's or Great Southern if children in tow.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top