• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I'm Looking for a Few Local Models

New posts

SoSo

Beach Comber
I'm looking for a few local models that I can create portfolio's with. If you or someone you know has the ability to work well in front of the camera, please let me know. I need four or five models that would be available to shoot on nights or weekends. Please send me some photos via email to sgobba@embarqmail.com , you can look at my website to see the photography that I have done ( Zenfolio | Jason Christopher Sgobba ) I am looking for creative, fun people (with ideas of their own as well) that I can photograph more than just a few times. I would like to create a few new portfolio's ( Fashion, Portrait, Boudoir, Headshot, and Pin up ) and would appreciate all the help I can get!



Sincerely, Jason
 
Hi DollGirlMimi,

if you are interested in Fashion, Portrait, Boudoir, Headshot, and Pin up, I have usually been looking for 21 and up. Tall or short is really not an issue for photographs, it's really a matter of fitness and having the abilty to work the camera. Send a few photographs of yourself and let me know what you would be interested in. My email is, sgobba@embarqmail.com



Sincerely, Jason
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top