• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

InDesign vs. Corel X4

New posts

Do Good

Beach Fanatic
Any geeks out there willing to discuss these programs? I have a debate going on in my head. I would rather have someone to bounce this off of...

Let me know.
 
Sorry I don't use either so can't help, but Adobe is one of the best companies I've ever come across.
 
Thanks Kurt. I think somewhere between midnight and 5 am I decided I have to switch InDesign. Tutorials here I come!
 
I would echo what the others have said...especially if you are going to be sending files out for printing. Corel products have long been a problem for many printers and print houses while Adobe consistently stays ahead of the curve.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top