• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Inlet Beach--Roommate Needed

New posts

pcbjen

Beach Crab
:welcome: Comments
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
I am really laid back and enjoy living "at the beach" and love living close to the beach and close to everything else...Only minutes to Panama City Beach and Sandestin. This is a great house and in a great location in Inlet Beach. I am in the Real Estate business and work in Panama City and I am home only about 50% of the time. I love living the "Jimmy Buffett" lifestyle and I am looking for a roommate who appreciates and loves the beach lifestyle.

If you know anyone looking for a roommate please have them contact me ASAP... pcbjen@yahoo.com

Thanks
-jen
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top