• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Input needed for school selection - bay vs. Butler

New posts

abbymrice

Beach Crab
Dear SoWal Friends,


We have been coming to Walton County for years and just recently moved here full-time. I do not know much about the schools and am not used to having a choice in which public school you choose. I have a first grader and cannot decide from our visits to each whether to select Bay or Butler. I would love to hear some thoughts and personal experiences regarding either school to help us make this decision.


Thanks so much!
 
My daughter went to Butler K-4th and we loved it!! I live in Freeport and drove her over daily. It was worth the trip. She's at ECMS now. Best of luck!!
 
Welcome to SoWal! Great question for the online South Walton community. We have many school options, from private to public, and from all I've experienced and heard over the years, all are excellent. Visit the schools, take a tour, ask questions and find the right fit for your family.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top