• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Input on Adagio

New posts
I apologize, the development is beautiful. My only gripe would be a hotter hot tub, but I know they have to keep it to Health Dept. regs.


No apologies necessary. I think 1.5 is high too. Most of the askings are way out of line, even as a starting point.

Have you been to the beach in the summer there? I read an older post about how someone thought it was a "tent city". I have stayed around the area and love the beach, but I haven't seen it right at Adagio in the summer. Any of the private beach garbage going on right here? Is the large pool heated? Any snack bar etc. on site? Beach service? Thanks again to all who are providing input.
 
No apologies necessary. I think 1.5 is high too. Most of the askings are way out of line, even as a starting point.

Have you been to the beach in the summer there? I read an older post about how someone thought it was a "tent city". I have stayed around the area and love the beach, but I haven't seen it right at Adagio in the summer. Any of the private beach garbage going on right here? Is the large pool heated? Any snack bar etc. on site? Beach service? Thanks again to all who are providing input.

The only pool that is heated is the gulf front one. No snack bar on-site. Not sure about Beach service, but I would assume they do have it. It's truly an awesome development.
 
No apologies necessary. I think 1.5 is high too. Most of the askings are way out of line, even as a starting point.

Have you been to the beach in the summer there? I read an older post about how someone thought it was a "tent city". I have stayed around the area and love the beach, but I haven't seen it right at Adagio in the summer. Any of the private beach garbage going on right here? Is the large pool heated? Any snack bar etc. on site? Beach service? Thanks again to all who are providing input.

They do have beach service, I believe it is included or extra for on site rentals. When I was there it didn't strike me as tent city. More umbrellas from chair rentals than anything else. I didn't notice any kind of private beach hooey going on either. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and having a great time. There is no snack bar or facilities for a snack bar, but there are several great restaurants within walking distance.
 
There is a umbrella/chair service available (Chairs-4-U) that will rent to rentors or to owners (at a discount) on a daily or weekly basis from spring through mid October. No tents typically- The front pool is heated and the large pool is not. It is mainly families, not obnoxious, loud rentors. What is interesting is to walk down the beach and see very little activity at Bella Vita- I think the prices are much more reasonable for renting at Adagio and again,the management (family owned) is attentive, on site and they are very nice not only to people renting but to owners/investors trying to sell. We had a great experience.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top