• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

It's motorcycle weekend in PCB

New posts
It's not as glamorous as it looks and all the talk about the vibration being for the ladies....most of it is in your feet...nothing else:blush:
 
SJ-don't know a whole lot about bikes even though we have two, I'm not real savvy on frames. I have ridden a 70 sportster...ouch! felt like my girly parts were in my throat! :eek: upgraded to a 99 soft-tail and also have a 70 shovelhead....they're very comfy but my feet tingle when I get off the bike! :biggrin: PCB was very crowded Saturday night, and it's just scary to sit and watch the crazy things people do on bikes at events like that. Wonder how many fatalities they had this year.
 
SJ-don't know a whole lot about bikes even though we have two, I'm not real savvy on frames. I have ridden a 70 sportster...ouch! felt like my girly parts were in my throat! :eek: upgraded to a 99 soft-tail and also have a 70 shovelhead....they're very comfy but my feet tingle when I get off the bike! :biggrin: PCB was very crowded Saturday night, and it's just scary to sit and watch the crazy things people do on bikes at events like that. Wonder how many fatalities they had this year.
All that rumble you feel in your feet, apply that to your entire body, and that is what it is like to ride a rigid. Rigids are bikes without rear suspension. They don't call Soft-tails Soft-tails for nothing. ;-) (very few people ride rigids, so you are correct about most girls not feeling that rumble between the legs.) Enjoy the ride. :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top