• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

JamBone Happy Hour

New posts
I ate at Jambone last night. I am going back today. It was incredible. Their meats are free-range and hormone free. I had the chicken. It is the best bbq chicken I have eaten and the fried pickles were delectable. The service and atmosphere were excellent.
I also noticed that the salads are organic which is a plus for me. I give Jambone two enthusiastic thumbs-up!
 
Jambone, do you serve wine and cocktails?

yes we have a full bar with 30 different tequilas, cool gins and vodkas, single barrel rums and cachacas, small batch bourbons and single malt scotches, along with 108 beers. we have small wine list right now but plan on expanding that soon.

thank you for your interest!
 
yes we have a full bar with 30 different tequilas, cool gins and vodkas, single barrel rums and cachacas, small batch bourbons and single malt scotches, along with 108 beers.
that's all?:idontno:


;-)
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top