• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Jambone- Not just BBQ

New posts

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Try the seafood! You won't find better peel-n-eat shrimp. Scott has a secret way to cook for maximum flavor. The steamed clams are fab also. More southern folks should give clams a try, very popular up nawth.
 
And the salds are good. A whole head of fresh bibb lettuce and fixin's; add some brisket on top for an extra 2-bucks. It's an awesome meal for around $10.95
 
Haven't been yet

Haven't been here yet. But I am a MASSIVE BBQ fan. And I have wanted to try it out. My hubbie's friend Tom plays upright bass there on the weekends I think.

Do they have onion rings? I am a big fan of well-done onion rings with BBQ.

Can't wait to try it.
-Jamie
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top