• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Just moved in!

New posts
:welcome: I just moved from SoWal to Prairieville! I will be coming back to SoWal quite a bit so let me know if you need something...:wave:
 
:welcome:Might have to get some good recipes from ya'll!!! Good to have you both!
Good luck.... Dey be cookin' by a pinch o' dis an' a han'ful o' dat! Plus, we folk from Louziana gen'rally don' write so good. :biggrin:
 
Good to know I will not be alone during Football season. Lori and I cook a mean gator Sauce Piquant (spl) as well as a few other dishes. Sounds like we have lots in common. Lets hook up some time drink a cold beer or glass of wine.

Welcome aboard! You need to get with Skunky in the Fall! Oh, and just so you know...I was the winner of the SoWal NCAA Pick'em last year. Yep...beat them all. :biggrin: Go to Amore Pizza in Gulf Place, see the trophy and get some delicious food!
 
Welcome aboard! You need to get with Skunky in the Fall! Oh, and just so you know...I was the winner of the SoWal NCAA Pick'em last year. Yep...beat them all. :biggrin: Go to Amore Pizza in Gulf Place, see the trophy and get some delicious food!
bragger!:wave::angry::wave:
 
:welcome: Whaddya mean, "Where's the best place to hang out?"... You just moved to the BEACH! :biggrin:;-)

But, lately, we've kinda been diggin' the Love Shack over on East Hewitt Road. Good food, good prices, good fun. And the Red Bar in Grayton's always a winner...

Welcome to Heaven!


ditto the love shack....happy hour starts at 4. we also hang out at dune allen beach, and seem to sit with the same folks every time. what beach are you near???
 
Welcome aboard! You need to get with Skunky in the Fall! Oh, and just so you know...I was the winner of the SoWal NCAA Pick'em last year. Yep...beat them all. :biggrin: Go to Amore Pizza in Gulf Place, see the trophy and get some delicious food!

In ALL its glory!!!:biggrin:
 
Thanks

I want to say thanks to all of you that has made us feel welcome. We look forward to meeting all of you really soon.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top