• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ken's American Bistrot

New posts
Sorry everyone but we are no longer running the buy one get one half off special due to a lack of response. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your continued support.

I wouldn't give that up so soon (or maybe bring it back for the winter)- the snowbird migration has not peaked. I bet you will get more takers in January.
 
god bless anyone in the restraunt business on 30-a. when i drive by many of these outside the red bar and stinkys many have few to no cars at peak times. i do my part by always eating locally as the food is awesome. 30-a is just brutally seasonal.
 
Yes, we do have some local fish and seafood dishes. Come by and grab a menu or see our menu posted in our other thread. I would post the link here but I am responding from my cell. Sorry!
 
Yes, we do have some local fish and seafood dishes. Come by and grab a menu or see our menu posted in our other thread. I would post the link here but I am responding from my cell. Sorry!

Please do post it when you can! Sad to say I don't live there, I only visit. But it will be fairly soon - so if you can satisfy my fish/seafood craving (there is no such thing as a fresh fish in Cleveland) - I'll be there!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top