• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Knitting Classes?

New posts
If you check our zipcode for meetup.com, there's a knitting group here.:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

SJ, you're off the hook!
 
SNS, I guess that would be the perfect temperature for staying home to knit. At least if you are in front of a fireplace with hot chocolate. :biggrin:
 
SNS, I guess that would be the perfect temperature for staying home to knit. At least if you are in front of a fireplace with hot chocolate. :biggrin:

Yes, as long as you don't need to leave the house! You could gaze out the window at the snow with your hot cocoa or wine. It is still frigid here and not much improvement over the next couple weeks. I would stay in SoWal until at least Easter - just to be safe ;-).
 
Actually, I miss not having seen any snow yet but I guess I will get my chance in a couple of weeks. Bundle up and stay warm.
 
Hello everyone,
I met GypSea last week at Starbucks in WaterColor. I work there part-time, and am also founder and assistant organizer to two Parents' groups here on the Emerald Coast.
I began a knitting group several months ago, I never knew there was a thread on here about knitting until I met GypSea last week and she told me about this. Right now we've been meeting once a month; if enough people show interest we could always try and meet weekly. I would love for some more experienced knitters and crocheters to join, that might be able to help me out with the "tutoring"...
Anyway, here is the link !!
http://knitting.meetup.com/1010/
 
Hello everyone,
I met GypSea last week at Starbucks in WaterColor. I work there part-time, and am also founder and assistant organizer to two Parents' groups here on the Emerald Coast.
I began a knitting group several months ago, I never knew there was a thread on here about knitting until I met GypSea last week and she told me about this. Right now we've been meeting once a month; if enough people show interest we could always try and meet weekly. I would love for some more experienced knitters and crocheters to join, that might be able to help me out with the "tutoring"...
Anyway, here is the link !!
http://knitting.meetup.com/1010/

Hey, citymouse! I know you! See you in just a couple of hours!:welcome:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top