• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kurt--??

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
I was supposed to ask this a while back and forgot...:confused:
When replying to a pm that was sent to multiple recipients, how do you reply to all those recipients? When you click on "reply" in the pm, it only shows the recipient as the person who sent the original pm. Make sense? :confused: :idontno: Please tell me, Oh Daddy-O..thanks
 
great question though DD. I thought it was just me not knowing how to do it.

I can't remember who I was talking to about this....Mango maybe, and I said I would ask then forgot, and then I kept thinking maybe I'm just "uninformed"...most of the time, I am. :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top