• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Kurt's Virtual Tours

New posts

dbuck

Beach Fanatic
Since the board was down Saturday, I took the time to look for an October rental. Kurt, your VTs are so much better than anything else out there. As a renter, I found myself turned off by the rentals that didn't have your VTs, they were very primitive, slow, and just didn't show the property in the best light. The realtors on 30A should really consider switching to you.
 
Since the board was down Saturday, I took the time to look for an October rental. Kurt, your VTs are so much better than anything else out there. As a renter, I found myself turned off by the rentals that didn't have your VTs, they were very primitive, slow, and just didn't show the property in the best light. The realtors on 30A should really consider switching to you.
So true!!!! :clap_1:
________________________________
 
Thanks so much! :wub: :blush:

Most rental agents pass the costs of virtual tours and other internet advertising on to owners and quite often the photos on the rental company sites are lacking. I know what it's like to try and rent a place long distance.

The competition has gotten too stiff to let your rental agent do your only marketing. http://www.mooncreek.com/rentaltours.html

If you have a virtual tour, your rental company can use the photos and link to your virtual tour. Of course you can use it on other sites too - like vrbo.com. :D
 
I have to repost this...Kurt's VT's are the best! :clap_1:
 
The very first time I was planning a vacation in Sowal I only looked at the houses with the VT's. It was with my husband's family and I wanted everything perfect. Kurt's tours gave us an excellent look at the whole house, it's features and the outside. They are the best by far! :clap_1:
 
When I bought several years ago, I wanted so much to have Kurt make us tours, but my places needed so much work interior and exterior wise.
But I plan on getting them soon, since they are so well done, and really add significantly to what you can view. Makes you feel like you are there:clap_1:
 
Not only does Kurt provide quality. He does everything he promises to do in a very timely manner. Kurt has done a great job as artist as well as a businessman. I highly recommend his services.

:clap_1:

Now if only could clean houses.
 
i agree. Kurt's virtual tours and photos are the best around. I can look at most any virtual tour and tell whether or not Kurt shot it -- that is impressive -- not my talent to notice, but Kurt's talent to show the difference.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top