• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

La Loba's Carrot Cake

New posts

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Gwen Baker of La Loba's Bakery just brought us 3 extra single layer carrot cakes.:D Her carrot cake is famous and is sure to be the best holiday treat on the table. It is the same cake receipe that we used to sell by the slice in our store several years ago. They are made with all Certified Organic Ingredients. Cost is $25.00

If you are interested, please give us a call to reserve one before they disappear.

Have a great Thanksgiving

For The Health Of It
267.0558
2217 west scenic 30a
Blue Mountain Beach
 
Why oh Why didn't I log on to Sowal today while prepping for T-day tomorrow?:idontno: If I had known about the carrot cake, I might not have made my pear tarts or the candied cranberries. Well, I would have done that too.

For those of you who have not experienced the joy of Gwen's cakes, run, don't walk when the opportunity strikes.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and Peaboy, you know where to find me - call me next time Gwen stops by!
 
Why oh Why didn't I log on to Sowal today while prepping for T-day tomorrow?:idontno: If I had known about the carrot cake, I might not have made my pear tarts or the candied cranberries. Well, I would have done that too.

For those of you who have not experienced the joy of Gwen's cakes, run, don't walk when the opportunity strikes.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and Peaboy, you know where to find me - call me next time Gwen stops by!

Garner

Have a great Thanksgiving. Gwen is going to bake again for Christmas. We are taking orders for her holiday treats. She will have single and double layer carrot cakes available, pumpkin cream cheese logs that are incredible, sweet potato rolls, and whole grain rolls.

Give us a call to reserve some of these treats.

For The Health Of It
267.0558
 


:clap::bow::bow::bow::wub::bow::bow::bow::clap:
Gwynn Baker
You Go LoLoBa Queen! Best Baker out there! I'll take one of everything for Christmas!!!!

Cookies are fantastic!

I need to come see you! It's BEEN TOO Long since we sat, rocked and talked.


LOVE YOU!!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

:wave::wub::wub::wub:
Kat​
​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top