• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Large Shark Caught

New posts
pea, show him these little gators, in Western Lake. ;-) I also have some photos of a small one in Alligator Lake, but I don't have it cataloged.

Look for the glowing eyes in the second photo.

:eek: No wonder FFF keeps offering to walk Sweetie around Western Lake!:eek:
 
Hmmm...not too worried about that bull shark, but I saw an alligator in Western Lake today, and a giant pile of coyote scat in the landscaping not 20 feet from my front door.:eek:

Jen-nay what does coyote scat look like??? Pics?:biggrin:
 
Jen-nay what does coyote scat look like??? Pics?:biggrin:

:floor: I know what it looks like because a family lived in our sail boat back in KY. When Bdarg and Will went to check it over after the winter, it had some doody in and around it. We had been hearing them, but didn't know where they were leaving until the "evidence" was discovered.

Let's just say there is a lot of hair, from their diet of small critters, hopefully not cats.:eek:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top