• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Leave Dede alone

New posts

Matt J

SWGB

I hope Dede sues and wins. I don't normally condone this, but there's a very concerted effort to harass or fire anyone who works for the county that was born here and it's getting ridiculous.

I really prefer my elected officials to fix things and make the county run right, but this is harassment.

Why not investigate the former TDC director who couldn't account for millions in prepaid debit cards, naw let that one slip away.
 

I hope Dede sues and wins. I don't normally condone this, but there's a very concerted effort to harass or fire anyone who works for the county that was born here and it's getting ridiculous.

I really prefer my elected officials to fix things and make the county run right, but this is harassment.

Why not investigate the former TDC director who couldn't account for millions in prepaid debit cards, naw let that one slip away.
Hell they should investigate Lawyer Atkinson for not correcting the last TDC director on the 40% spending for advertising that seems to have been going on for years. Seems that should have been one of his jobs. But hey, I am no lawyer.
 
This is going to get very interesting now that the county has no deputy administrators and an outgoing administrator. Wonder who's setting up the chess pieces?
 
This is going to get very interesting now that the county has no deputy administrators and an outgoing administrator. Wonder who's setting up the chess pieces?
Relatively reliable source told me Tony Corman has been acting as Deputy County Administrator on top of run Code Compliance.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top