• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

lifeguard and flagpole update

New posts
we went to Inlet BeaCH last weekend on sat and sun and it was nice having the lifeguards there. They were very informative about the flags. There were 2 flags that they had placed in the sand where it was a 'safe' place to swim. They would watch the waves and moved them accordingly. Some kids tried to run up a dune and they stopped them!!!:clap_1: :clap_1:
When some young kids wanted to get in the water one of the lifeguards held one of the kids hand and talked with her about safety and then took her to the water....I was impressed
I hope that this turns out well.....
 
Thanks for that report IBD. I have seen footprints up the dunes here at WC and will be adding that to my list of suggestions. There are NO signs telling people to stay off. I'd sit out there all day with a slingshot, but I need to SoWal sometime.
 
Sueshore said:
Thanks for that report IBD. I have seen footprints up the dunes here at WC and will be adding that to my list of suggestions. There are NO signs telling people to stay off. I'd sit out there all day with a slingshot, but I need to SoWal sometime.

If the board gets a little slow, you could take your slingshot and use paintballs....a dune crasher's verison of the Scarlett Letter.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top