• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Limb/debris removal

New posts

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Had a friend come trim those pesky Magnolia Trees in my front yard as well as all my palms. Put the stuff out by the road for county removal and I get a notice that the stuff has to be cut down into smaller sections....

HELP. Can anyone use a saw? Hell, does anyone OWN a saw? Or is there anyone willing to come pick the stuff up and carry it off???

Thanks..

L
 
move that pile

Hi, I have a saw and a truck as well and would be willing to
help. Please give me a call or post. Thanks Rick A. 830 5996
 
Hi, I have a saw and a truck as well and would be willing to
help. Please give me a call or post. Thanks Rick A. 830 5996


Found someone with a chain saw that came over and cut the stuff in 6 ft sections...then called the county and said COME GET IT. and they did!!! :clap:
 
Found someone with a chain saw that came over and cut the stuff in 6 ft sections...then called the county and said COME GET IT. and they did!!! :clap:

Hm... does the county take whole trees as long as they're cut that small? I have a huge tree in my yard that's dead and needs to be cut down before it falls on my house, but I can't afford the estimates I've gotten to cut it down and haul it away. I can afford to have them just cut it down though.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top