• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Little big store

New posts

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
For anyone in DeFunk I just walked by the Little Big store and they had a sign saying they sell farm fresh eggs there, if anyone is interested.
 
For anyone in DeFunk I just walked by the Little Big store and they had a sign saying they sell farm fresh eggs there, if anyone is interested.

What's the address? We drive through DeFunk to and from SoWal. Have you bought any? We have friends here who have a farm and their chickens lay eggs in the most beautiful colors, like pale blues and greens. The eggs taste so much better, too.
 
What's the address? We drive through DeFunk to and from SoWal. Have you bought any? We have friends here who have a farm and their chickens lay eggs in the most beautiful colors, like pale blues and greens. The eggs taste so much better, too.

I haven't tried any. Was raised on them though:biggrin:
The little Big store is on the same street as Bogies bed and breakfast just south of them on the same side of the street.
http://www.travelingusa.com/busines...ex.html?from_cat=Activities and Entertainment
 
I haven't tried any. Was raised on them though:biggrin:
The little Big store is on the same street as Bogies bed and breakfast just south of them on the same side of the street.
http://www.travelingusa.com/busines...ex.html?from_cat=Activities and Entertainment

Going to the Ho House this weekend in Paxton...I'll be going thru there and will stop and get some. I am trying out some new recipes and one needs 18 eggs! Think I'll make a smaller version for testing purposes. My son and a friend will be up there too, working at the house. They'll appreciate being Guinney pigs! Have Golfgang Pucks recipe for Crab Cakes too.....it sounds awesome...will be testing that one out too!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top