• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

live music

New posts
No...and it is a crying shame that I have not made it there yet.

If you see the new thread about Blues City All-Stars, that's why I asked. They played at SeaBar on Sunday. They are pretty dang amazing...and of course I have a thing for one of them :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: , as he's Mr. OM.:biggrin:

You'll definitely be dancing if you come!
 
Last edited:
saturday nites are muy bien at cocos!

Me gusta musica latina!

In my former life (AKA college student), I used to work with a group of Latin/Caribbean DJs, hosting parties & "Latin Nights" at clubs.... After a number of Bacardi Limons, I could merengue with them best of them.:shock: Maybe one day, I'll make to Coco's to somewhat re-live those times, minus the hangover.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top