• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local Avon Representative

New posts

tnorris

Beach Lover
Please call Tehra Norris for all of your Avon needs. I can be reached at 850.240.5089 or tehra.norris@yahoo.com by e-mail. I will be happy to send you a free brochure,samples, or if you would like to schedule an Avon party,also if you are interested in being your own boss and looking beautiful while you do it please let me know. Just mention Sowal and recieve 10% off your next order.Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top