• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local Computer Repair Services

New posts

swafia

Beach Comber
If you're looking for computer repair services, I'm available to serve in the Walton Co. area; I'll come to you.

I am qualified in the following areas:

A+
Net+
Cisco
VB
C+

10yrs experience

Please contact Brad Blackerby for rates, details, and appointments.

850-951-3143

Thanks, and I look forward to working with you! :wave:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top