• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local Cookbooks?

New posts
You are right. . . .but this thread reminded me of OUR cookbook. What's the status of it? I think I've been so distracted by the Political threads, I haven't kept up with the rest of the board!


Stay tuned. :wave:
 
I bought Allifunn's Cookbook as a wedding present. After tasting some of her cooking at recent events, I do believe I must buy a book for myself.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top