• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Local Piano Lessons

New posts

Theandrin

Beach Crab
I'm looking to see if anyone nearby offers piano lessons.

I have never played before but I'm interested in trying it out. If you do, or if you know someone that does, please PM me with the information. If possible could you provide the price as well.

I don't have the time to go to Fort. Walton or Panama City, as I am sure there are places over there. So if you know of a place, please keep it local.
 
I remember seeing a sign on a pine tree when you leave Bay Elementary. It was a local number, sorry I don't have it written down.
Call Point Washington U.M. Church. They gave me a number of a lady that lives in Inlet Beach that taught.

Good luck!!:wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top