• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Long Term Needed ASAP

New posts

am_damman

Beach Crab
I need a long term rental preferably in the Santa Rosa Beach, Destin, Sandestin or Mirimar Area. I am looking for either a studio or a 1br/1bath. Furnished or unfurnished. Really not too picky, just clean, affordable and in a safe area.
I need something immediately! Previous plans have fallen through with a prospective roommate that backed out so really want to do something on my own. With that being said, needs to be affordable. I really need to stay below $800 with utilities included.

I may be interested in rooming with someone else if it's a good deal and something I am looking for. I am pretty open for suggestions. So any help would be greatly appreciated. You can email me at am_damman19@yahoo.com
 
Let me know if you would be interested in being across the street from Carillon Beach. I have a great renovated Pirates Cove Studio Condo.
2 miles from East end of 30-A - 10 minutes from Pier Park. Boat access to Lake Powell/pool. Stackable washer/dryer,dishwasher,frig,gas stove,micro/convec oven. Quiet, first floor unit with sliding Pella key entry door off patio. Sorry NO PETS. Year lease/security deposit/ $775 includes water/cable.
Call 850.428.1628 or 850.399.0051
 
Hi. I may know of a girl looking for a roomate. Please call me at 850-598-0106. Thanks, Brenda Vroon, South Walton Long Term Rentals
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top