• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Long-term Rental NEEDED PLEASE

New posts

chagler16

Beach Lover
Hi!
I am trying to relocate to the Destin/Ft Walton/Seaside area from Gulf Shores, AL and I am in need of a long-term rental. I know how expensive rent is over here, so I would like to find something at a decent rate, but will take just about anything. I do not mind a commute of 20-25 miles, so anywhere in the area would be great! I need a 2 bedroom, if possible, and need for it to be pet friendly.
I would like to move in April or May, so I have some time. Please send me any info that you may have! Anything would be very helpful! I have a GREAT reference from my current landlady! Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top