• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Long term rental needed

New posts

berryj

Beach Crab
for my brother and myself. We live in DeFuniak Springs but he works for Bay County and I work for CHELCO. Does anyone have any information on at least a two bedroom/two bath rental?
 
I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit in Bl. Mtn. but it won't be available until
August 1. When do you need it?
 
for my brother and myself. We live in DeFuniak Springs but he works for Bay County and I work for CHELCO. Does anyone have any information on at least a two bedroom/two bath rental?

Hey!
I have a 3 bd/2 ba available now in Santa Rosa Beach. Let me know if you are interested.
 
I have a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom available now if you are still looking for a long term rental. It is located at Heron;s Watch on 30-A. YOu can contact me at jsull727@aol.com. Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top