• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a condo or SFH

New posts

Ziggy

Beach Comber
I am interested in a condo or SFH either on the beach or short walking distance to the beach with an unobstructed view of the gulf.

Also, would consider a half interest in a SFH on the beach at a much higher price point if anyone were interested. I am looking to include this property in the rental program.

Any ideas or suggestions? I am a licensed real estate agent in the state of georgia.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top