• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Looking for a new place!!!!!

New posts

Seeker1

Beach Lover
:welcome:Looking for a mobile home. Prefer it to be on non rental lot. Single or double is ok, but please remember this is a starter home for first time buyer. Age not as important as condition. Prefer east side of Okaloosa or west side of Walton County. Thanks and have a great day:wave::wave::wave:
 
Mobile homes are difficult to finance and usually is not included in the price of the land. Basically you will be paying for land, therefore a "land" type financing, which means a bigger down payment. Have you talked with a bank yet? If not, I would so you know what kind of financing you can get and how much down payment you will need. Also, there may be some owner financing out there. I am a Realtor/Broker and will be happy to help you. You can PM me and I can search out properties for you. I will PM you with my info as well.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top